Account registration reminder

General posts visible to guests.

Account registration reminder

Postby Ultramarine » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:07 am

To register an account you must provide your real first and last name. If you choose a user name that is cryptic or not typically in the normal realm of human readable language, your account will most likely be deleted. If you don't provide real names, your account will be deleted. If you answer the security question with "To Contribute and Make Friends", your account will be deleted.

If however, you provide real sounding names, choose a user name that is reconizable as a nickname (or something a person would have normally used) and answer the security question with something like "I like to game and want to meet other gamers", then your account will most likely be activated and you can then "contribute and make friends".

We get way too many spammed user accounts for me to bother with trying to contact everyone so if you can't provide the minimum required information, you don't get in. Simple as that.

I've seen several accounts come across recently that I've deleted where the names and security question were not filled in properly. If you were one of those people, please re-read the above and try again. Thanks!
Ultramarine
Site Admin

First name: Kevin
Last name: Avent

Return to Public Area